Meeting Responsibilities
June 20th, 2019
Kruglov, Louis
Freeman, Elaine
Sidlinger, Mike
Feco, Doug
Flag Salute
Johnson, Steve
Guest List
Fox, Demi
June 27th, 2019
Lowry, Jim
Cicciari, Peter
Bruce, Linda
Gonzales, Greg
Flag Salute
Hawthorne, Nancy
Guest List
Hartman, Gregg
Jun 13, 2019
Savi Bhim / District Governor Goals
Jun 20, 2019
Puerto Rico Disaster
View entire list
Birthdays & Anniversaries
Member Birthdays
Greg Gonzales
June 3
Ed Chapin
June 8
Rob Hitchcock
June 8
B.J. Anderson
June 10
Louis Kruglov
June 11
John Malan
June 25
Tim Shannon
June 25
Roger Coger
June 2
Karen Thompson
June 6
Leigh Seaton
June 9
Gregg Hartman
June 10
John Baxter
June 11
Dennis Barbee
June 16
Matt Rowe
Micki Rowe
June 16
Jake Finch
June 20
Bob Whalen
June 24
Join Date
Bill Fox
June 1, 1993
26 years
Janice Koch
June 1, 2017
2 years
Karen Thompson
June 1, 2006
13 years
Marshall Shrago
June 1, 1994
25 years
Mike Mutal
June 1, 1989
30 years
Kathy Scroggin
June 4, 1998
21 years
Cindy Jacoby
June 16, 2005
14 years
Jim Lowry
June 30, 1982
37 years
Ron Coons
June 30, 1982
37 years
Executives & Directors
Past President
Club Service
International Service, Co-Chair
International Service, Co-Chair
Community Service
Vocational Service, Co-Chair
Vocational Service, Co-Chair
Public Relations
Youth Service, Co-Chair
Family of Rotary
The Rotary Foundation
Director at Large - Cajun Chair
Director at Large
Director at Large
Director at Large
SSR Charitable Foundation Chair
President Elect Nominee
Russell Hampton
ClubRunner Mobile
David Hart presented Josh Alexander with his first  Paul Harris Fellow this morning!
Stella Ortiz presented four Paul Harris Fellows this morning to Bruce Bromberg, Dr. P., Dan Jaeger and   Bill Klepper for all their help and advice during      her Cajun year as Chair!
Stella Ortiz passed the Cajun Chair mantel to 2020 Cajun Chair Leigh Seaton saying he would need        "big balls" to help him with the task!
Thank you and more!
President Mike took the time to thank everyone that helped and stepped up to assure our Cajun & Blues Festival was a success this year.
He also shared a certificate we received from the City of Simi Valley thanking us for helping to promote youth employment.
He also highlighted the fact the Dorina Timbol's Platinum Sports Center was named Small Business of the Year by Assemblywoman Christy Smith in 38th Assembly District.
Estate Planning and Helping Rotary
Dan Gesell received an award from the Rotary Bequest Society for adding the Rotary Foundation to his will.  He said it is a simple thing to do and you will be creating a legacy for the future.  In his will he gifted 2% of one of his IRA's to the Rotary Foundation as a beneficiary, and of course he left the other 98% to his wife! 
Highlights of Today's Meeting
Landscaping at the Geres' Home
Jock Arledge announced we will have a landscaping clean up and planting day at Theone Geres' home on Saturday, June 22 at 8:00 a.m. George Kerr will supply on the tools -- just need the volunteers! The address is: 2063 Sheridan Court.
Demotion is Saturday, June 15th
Doug Feco reminded everyone that President Mike's demotion is planned for Saturday, June 15th.  Check your email for an EVITE today and respond!
June 15 - Demotion
June 22 - Clean up at Geres' home
July 27 - Kayak @ Ventura Harbor
August 10 - Potato Party
December 13 - Holiday Boat Lights
Simi Sunrise Charitable Foundation.card are now being sold!  The new cards are being sold for 10 for $100 or $10/piece. Remember, they can be used for all occasions -- birthdays, condolences, get well and more!
Please contact Cindy Jacoby to purchase cards -
Gary Collins
Retired Police Officer
Gary Collins was our speaker this morning and he talked briefly about his career, which began in Riverside as a Deputy Sheriff and ended in the Simi Valley Police Department. He has self-published a book about many of his stories.
Think of someone that would make a great addition to our club!
Rotary Club FinderNeed to find a club to do a makeup?  Or find out where Rotary clubs meet while you are traveling?  Click here to access the Club Finder page on the RI website.
Welcome Guests
Gary and Judy Collins
Joyce Coger
Carlos Echegara
Kim Gray
Arvid Krueger
Cyndi Mahler
​​​​​​​Beverly McCormick
Carlos Eschegara
Kim Gray
Gary and Judy Collins, Beverly McCormick and Cyndi Mahler
Arvid Krueger
Important Information to Read
Thank you for reading this week's bulletin!
If you cannot do your weekly assignment it is up to YOU to find a replacement.